Elton Road, Clevedon, BS21 7RH
Clevedon Hall is a splendid Grade II listed manor house set in 7 acres of landscaped gardens. Designed and built in 1852 by local architect firm Foster and Wood for Conrad William Finzel the 1st.
Screenings are held on the manor lawn in front of the lake.
Hot food and snacks available
Limited On-site parking