Warrington Town Hall
Sankey Street, Warrington, WA1 1UH
'Bank Hall' was built in 1750 as a home for wealthy local businessman Thomas Patten Esq. It was designed by famous architect James Gibbs.The grounds, known as Bank Park, opened as Warrington's first public park in 1873 and today includes bowling greens, a play area and a cafe.
Screenings are held on the back lawn.
Picnics welcome but NO glass. Alcohol must be bought on site.
Hot food and snacks available
NO On-site parking. Local Pay & Display parking to be used